FOR SALE - PIPER PA 20-135 G-PAXX (ex F-BLLA)
New C of A October 2010
One owner since 1983. Always hangared.
The airframe has 2545 hrs since new and 580 hrs since bare frame rebuild. Built in 1954 (after PA22 production commenced) It was 14 from the end of the production line (2007 of 2021) and benefits from the wider cabin and landing gear (and separate baggage compartment) of the PA22.
The O-320 150 hp engine has only 220 hrs since new (Millennium cylinders).
It has an Airwolf oil filter, full priming kit, vacuum pump and Slick mags (overhauled Sept 2009).
• Sealed wing struts
• Dual brake pedals
• Cleveland disk brakes
• EGT gauge
• Bespoke interior
• Shoulder harness for front seats
• New blind flying instrument panel
• Nav/comm with ILS
• Garmin 250 GPS/comm.
• Trig Mode S transponder
• 4 place intercom
• Scott 3200 tail wheel
• Red anti-collision strobe
• Made to measure Cambrai indoor hangar covers and outdoor “weekender” covers.
• Piper jump leads with plug for aircraft socket.
contact Dave Grace - [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]